e-Learning enables us to take full advantage of technology. The main subjects we teach through e-learning are Theory of Music and composition. Online articles, digital exercises, assignments and face-to-face discussion though the Internet offers you a digital experience of how music is taught in the 21st century.
Our everyday life involves a large use of ICT’s (Information-Communications-Technologies), why not use their convenience for the benefit of music learning? Let us explore alternative ways of motivating individuals.
Features of our e-learning methods:
- Compose music using notation software
- Learn alter sound
- Write music for large ensembles
- Access online libraries and resources (e-books, articles, videos etc.)
- Learn theory from any location*
- Use interactive methods of learning in your own time
"Music has the power of producing a certain effect on the moral character of the soul,
and if it has the power to do this, it is clear that the young must be directed to music and must be educated in it."
Benefits of e-learning with us:
- Be only a click away from our mentoring and guidance
- Receive regular feedback for your work online
- Enjoy the advantages of notation and recording software
- Build a portfolio of your performance and composition recordings
- Improve your performance through the practice and analysis of your recordings
- Maximise the use of your electronic devices for learning purposes
- Stay motivated during your travels
Let us create a comfortable environment in which we delve into the craft of music.
Join our e-Learning courses in London
Our qualifications are of the highest standards and our approach is encouraging and positive. Our tutors have infectious enthusiasm for their subject matter, ready to inspire their students every day. We are devoted to delivering value our primary goal is to create happy and successful musicians.
We firmly believe that - as with anything else in life- before practise comes the theory.
For this reason, music theory has a significant role in our syllabus.
Theory is included in each of our lessons, during which we cover the equivalent level of the instrument.
Did you know?
Grade 5 theory of music certificate is required from any student wanting to take a grade 6 practical exam
Work with a highly qualified tutor who will help you to:
Improve your technique
Excel in aural tests
Learn the theory required for your grade
Achieve fantastic results on your practical exam And yes, our lessons are fun too!
Are you ready to join our school?
Discover how to play your musical instrument in the comfort of your home.Have a look at